New York Fashion Designer - Olya Ivanisevic Fashion Spot - Victorian Fashion For Women
New York Fashion Designer
- couturier: someone who designs clothing
- (Fashion designers) This is a list of notable fashion designers. It includes designers of haute couture and ready to wear. For haute couture only, see the list of grands couturiers.
- Fashion design is the art of the application of design and [[aesthetics]or natural beauty] to clothing and accessories. Fashion design is influenced by cultural and social attitudes, and has varied over time and place.
- the largest city in New York State and in the United States; located in southeastern New York at the mouth of the Hudson river; a major financial and cultural center
- a Mid-Atlantic state; one of the original 13 colonies
- one of the British colonies that formed the United States
- A state in the northeastern US, on the Canadian border and Lake Ontario in the northwest, as well as on the Atlantic coast in the southeast; pop. 18,976,457; capital, Albany; statehood, July 26, 1788 (11). Originally settled by the Dutch, it was surrendered to the British in 1664. New York was one of the original thirteen states
- A major city and port in southeastern New York, situated on the Atlantic coast at the mouth of the Hudson River; pop. 7,322,564. It is situated mainly on islands, linked by bridges, and consists of five boroughs: Manhattan, Brooklyn, the Bronx, Queens, and Staten Island. Manhattan is the economic and cultural heart of the city, containing the stock exchange on Wall Street and the headquarters of the United Nations
The Stephen Sprouse Book
Inventive, enigmatic, and supremely creative, Stephen Sprouse made art and clothing that captured the mood of the eighties. One of the first American designers to mix graffiti and a punk aesthetic with fashion
, Sprouse manipulated conventional notions of style, and his unique sensibility has inspired designers from John Galliano to Raf Simmons to Marc Jacobs. Sprouse’s career started in the late seventies, when, after working for Halston, he migrated to a warehouse on the Bowery and started making outfits for his neighbor, Debbie Harry. The fashion
world quickly embraced his innovative, culturally relevant sensibility and downtown edge. But Sprouse’s inability to compromise his artistic vision for the rigid fashion business compromised his commercial success. The Padilhas possess the largest private collection of Sprouse’s work, and were given exclusive access to his archives by his family for this project. They also obtained never-before-published images from photographers such as Steven Meisel, Bob Gruen, and Mert and Marcus. The book features a foreword by the novelist Tama Janowitz, one of Sprouse’s closest friends. The release of this book coinc
ides with a retrospective at Deitch Projects. The book will be available with four different jackets, each featuring a different Day-Glo color, an homage to Sprouse’s iconic album cover for Debbie Harry’s Rockbird.
FIJI Water at Vivienne Tam and Li Ning "Live Sculpture Garden" Fashion Yoga Installation at Mercedes-Benz New York Fashion Week
Designer Vivian Tam poses with FIJI Water at Vivienne Tam and Li Ning "Live Sculpture Garden" Fashion Yoga Installation at during Mercedes-Benz New York Fashion Week on September 13, 2011 in New York City..FIJI Water at Vivienne Tam and Li Ning "Live Sculpture Garden" Fashion Yoga Installation at Mercedes-Benz New York Fashion Week.New York, United States.September 13, 2011.Photo by Amy Sussman/Getty Images North America..To license this image (124908756), contact WireImage.com
SS11 fashion trend from New York catwalks - YELLOW!
New York follows the yellow brick road to SS11….
One of them was the colour yellow - it was a high
light (pardon the pun!) of many collections, from mustardy ochres to fresh lemon hues - the whole spectrum was there. Yellow can be tricky to wear, especially for some skin tones, which is perhaps why the Karen Walker skirt really stood out for me. Team yellow with a sophisticated grey and suddenly the scaryness disappears!
See also: fashion dress designer latest fashion designer sarees free dress up games for girls who love fashion free fashion clothes project runway new york fashion week its fashion store fashion model maria pics of fashion models